FS: New Cast Brass Radiator Inlet and Outlet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: New Cast Brass Radiator Inlet and Outlet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 12:35 pm:

For sale, one set of new cast brass radiator inlet and outlet, $85 shipped anywhere in the United States. Looking at the Brassworks website the inlet is listed as 1917 thru 1923 and the outlet as 1917 thru 1927. No damage, cracks or other problems other than being dirty from sitting on the shelf. The threads on the outlet for the petcock are new and unused.

If you have any questions or would like to see any other photos please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to oblige. Payment methods are check or Postal Money Order. Please contact me through a Private Message here on the Forum, all messages will be responded to. Thank you for your time and for looking, Joe.

inlet
inlet1
inlet2

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration