26-7 rear end for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 26-7 rear end for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 09:44 pm:

I have a 26-7 large drum rear end for sale this came with a bunch of parts I bought. It has 3 to 1 rear end gears in it I have no idea the condition of the axle shafts or the thrust washers its $125 local pickup only. please email at svibert102@gmail.com if you are interested

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 11:00 pm:

I'm Interested and sent you a message

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 10:25 am:

Nice deal. Wish it was closer. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 12:01 pm:

make it $100 I need some more room

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 12:16 pm:

I will be in South Windsor the week after T-giving.
How far is that away from you? If not too far, I am interested. Please PM me with a phone number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 03:57 pm:

rear end is sold thanks bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 07:40 pm:

Man... ivwad going to see if i could trade my 63 year old rearvend for a 26... ;-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration