WRB 30x3-1/2 wire wheels and hubs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WRB 30x3-1/2 wire wheels and hubs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 11:00 pm:

would like to buy a set of 30x3-1/2 wire wheels and hubs. Either clincher or demountables.

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 09:41 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Knapp on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 05:46 pm:

Interested in Hayes 3-pin, 30x3-1/2? Unrestored, need a little work but complete set. 2nd set of front hubs need to have a good wood wheel center turned down, inserted and welded.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 12:02 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Miller on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 10:13 am:

I have to admit that my knowledge of wire wheels is pretty limited, so sorry if this not what you are looking for: https://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/pts/5802668888.html

I do not have any connection to the seller, just passing it along.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 10:28 am:

Looks like 21" Model A. Pretty pricey for what they are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 01:20 am:

I have a set of five 30 X 3 1/2 Buffalo 4 lug demountable wire wheels, with new NON SKID tires on the fronts and near new Firestones on the rear. Wheels are completely restored, painted high gloss grey. Price is $3,500.00.
Ed aka #4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 03:35 pm:

Hi there Ed, demountable Buffalo's? Are these relaced originals? Minocci's reproductions? Not interested... Just curious about the variation. Would you be willing to post some pics on the forum thread "show us your accessory wheels" in an effort to display the variation? If so, would you also post some pics of the accessory wood wheels on #4?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris lawrence on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 02:05 pm:

Hi ed. Do they come with hubs complete. Would be interested if brass guy doesn't take them, as I don't want to but in on his wanted listing. Sorry no a fence to anyone. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 04:04 pm:

I sent you an email last week, not sure if you received it or not. I have five Dayton wire wheels with four hubs, four locking caps and the wrench.

PM me if you are interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 02:29 am:

Hi Tim, did you ever get my email?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Knapp on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 01:17 am:

Hi Mike- just sent you a PM. / Tim Knapp

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration