Interesting T projects on eBay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Interesting T projects on eBay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

The "1915" runabout is at least 1917 or later. Still a pretty decent looking car. The 1915 Canadian touring is the real deal, and would be a fine car when finished. Looks like you would need a 30' trailer for all the cars and parts included:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/172393942676?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STR K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This 1914 is in tough shape but might be a good deal for under $6K:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/222301207982?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STR K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I am liking just about everything about this unrestored '25 runabout:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142167512288?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STR K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 02:43 pm:

You guys are teasing me. I would have loved projects like that when I couldn't afford them and they weren't around. Now I just don't have the room. Complaining about living this long doesn't seem right either.

They certainly are fun to see and I hope someone will share them here when they are sold.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 03:00 pm:

Regarding that '25 runabout - depending on production date, it might/should have the full skirt rear fenders or at least the later style that "flare out" near the bottom at the splash shield, the running board to splash shield joining plate/s are not present on the one photo that shows that area and the rear shackles are on reversed, according to the Ford Bible - appears to be a rather nice start for someone entering the hobby or adding to the stable !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 09:30 am:

The '25 looks more like a '50s are cosmetic restoration than a truly unrestored car. But, it looks very solid and sure to be fun for the new owner.

The other two would be very tempting to me if I wasn't already overwhelmed with time and space management issues. It wouldn't take me long at all to fiddle with the cowl on the Runabout well enough to fool the Model T police. A wire feed and a scrap of 20 ga. is all it takes. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration