For Sale - A Few Model T Tools

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale - A Few Model T Tools
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 05:23 pm:

Through forgetfulness on my part or some other reason, I have managed to accumulate a few duplicates of tools I already have, so I am offering them for sale here.

These tools are either new or only lightly used and (I believe) are being offered at a discount from the normal vendor prices.

Item A is an exhaust nut wrench, $25.00.

Item B is a Ford Model T adjustable wrench, $15.00.

Item C is a spindle and shackle bushing driver, $10.00.

Item D is a sediment bowl handle remover/driver, $3.00.

Item E is a set of adjustable lifter wrenches with instructions, $15.00

The prices listed above do not include shipping.

Shipping for A and B will be via USPS medium Priority flat rate box, which costs $13.45 and will likely be the least expensive way to ship these heavy items.

Items C, D, and E will likely fit in a USPS small Priority flat rate box, which costs $6.80.

I will be happy to combine shipping for multiple items. If you are interested, please PM me with which items you want and your shipping address. I will reply with payment instructions. Thanks! :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 05:40 pm:

Mark I will take C D and E .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 05:49 pm:

C, D, and E are held for Perry, thanks! :-)

Perry, I will box them up for you. The total including shipping is $28.00 + $6.45 = $34.45.

I just sent you a PM back with payment instructions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 06:12 pm:

I will take the exhaust nut wrench "A" if available. my email is bhealey(AT)northland.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 06:19 pm:

Holding the exhaust nut wrench for Brian, thanks! :-)

Brian, I sent you an email to the address you provided.

(Message edited by cudaman on November 06, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 06:57 pm:

Update - I took a closer look at the adjustable wrench, and it does not have "Ford" or a T number on it anywhere, just the words "9 IN AUTO".

So, it appears to be a period, generic aftermarket wrench in the style of the Ford wrench.

For that reason, I'll be happy to ship it out to anyone interested for just the price shipping, $13.45.

Sorry for the mixup on my part. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 09:24 am:

Since the adjustable wrench is just a generic one and not a Ford T-tool, I think I'll just toss it back into the toolbox for now, thanks all and MTFCA! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 10:19 pm:

Those "9 IN AUTO" wrenches are everywhere. I think I have a few myself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Adey on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 01:44 pm:

If the exhaust wrench sale falls through - buzz me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 02:10 pm:

Too late Peter, it's already been paid for and shipped! Sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 03:10 pm:

Peter, keep an eye out at flea markets, they usually don't know what they're for. I got mine for $2.00 at one several years ago. There are also aftermarket ones that are the same, just without the Ford script and numbers. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration