2PC Floating Trans Main Shafts for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 2PC Floating Trans Main Shafts for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 09:40 am:

I now have some 2PC Floating Trans Main Shafts ready. These are made in the USA under license from Les Schubert. The "Star" is made from his drawings and the shaft is made from Ford drawings. These are only for sale in the US by my license. A new key part #3333, is included with each shaft. Price is $375.00 each + shipping. PM me for more info. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 10:07 am:

Hi Dan... can you explain what are the benefits of this design?
(I really have no clue)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 10:42 am:

Here is link to Forum post.http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/691442.html?1478532469

It should help explain. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 03:10 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 05:49 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 05:37 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 09:12 pm:

Here's the link from a good discussion on these posted by Les Schubert back on the 2010 Forum.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/125070.html?1266623997

BTW, I have one from the group of 10 Les speaks of in the 2010 thread. I plan on using it when I have our 1915 engine rebuilt.

It's great to see you offering these Dan!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 10:33 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 01:33 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 05:05 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 09:25 am:

Dan I want one, but have to save up for it. Please hold me one and bring it to Chickasha in March and will pay/pick up then. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 11:17 am:

Jerome: Not sure if I will be at Chickasha and these are selling good. You may not want to wait. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 06:03 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 01:27 am:

Dan, I just bought a nice used van so I can haul a trailer and have a place to sleep when I go to this and other swap meets, Money may be tight for a few months.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 10:41 am:

Btt, If you want one better get one. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 12:32 am:

Dan : Are the two machined mating contact areas hardened or is there enough overall surface area to handle the load and minor mis-alingnment friction without hardening? Bruce

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration