Mailing speedometer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Mailing speedometer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 11:40 am:

Besides lots of peanuts and bubble wrap, is there anything special you need to do to mail a speedometer?? It is rebuilt and ready to install.Any advice is appreciated.

thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 11:43 am:

NO PEANUTS! They shift. After bubble wrap, crushed news paper or pack the speedo in a smaller box with bubble wrap then use larger outer container with crushed paper around it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Niedzielski on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 08:17 pm:

Ditto to that! Foam eggs or pellets move around , all the parts sink to the bottom where they bang into each other. I once had 6 nice distributors sent to me . All but 2 got destroyed ( pot metal bodies) .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 01:07 am:

Me it was the same type items, same thing.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration