1926 Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda, Humboldt, SD on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 09:48 pm:

I have NO connection to this ad; but looks like a good deal?

http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/5853490109.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 03:41 pm:

The missing title scares me. The car is not a pile of parts and should have one. If the seller lost it, he should have done the paperwork to get another. Too many times I've heard sellers say it's easy to get one when it's not true.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 05:06 pm:

Not easy , dang near impossible here in NC. Going to the DMV here , even with proper paperwork and all the i's dotted and t's crossed is a hassle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike peterson on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 05:58 pm:

oh don't worry, u don't need a title to part them out

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TIM GRAY on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 06:51 pm:

post a bond and have DMV look at it and you get a title here in NORTH CAROLINA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 08:32 pm:

You can't get one here in Ga. I have a title that came with my 26 rpu, when I tried to register it the state said the title would be sent in and destroyed or I could use my bill of sale. So I did of course keep the title. Ga doesn't require paper work from 1987 such as a title just bill of sale. It's great when you buy a deal but if you sell out of state it gets tricky. I have a model A coupe I have had for 15 years and spent a small fortune on it and wish I had a title but at the time I didn't care . Now all these $$$later wish I had it!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration