WTB Castings for 1925 Pickup Bed that receive the fender brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Castings for 1925 Pickup Bed that receive the fender brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 03:53 am:

Does anyone have the castings that mount on the side of the 1925 pickup bed and receive the screw-in fender brackets? Or know of anyone reproducing the castings? The castings on my bed were ruined long ago by someone removing the fenders with a gas wrench. Just enough of the threads were melted to render them unrepairable - at least by me. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 05:38 am:

Fred: Think these are the same as the fittings inside the touring and roadster bodys. The ones the top irons saddles go in. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 08:03 am:

Fred, I have a spare set, used. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 11:12 am:

You don't want the square type on a '25 bed! Mark Freimiller might have some.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 01:32 pm:

Have this from touring I believe.
Email if interested

a

gg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 02:32 pm:

Larry: Did you or do you know who made the repro irons for the pickup? I need a set. Thanks, Dan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration