WTB '26-27 Coupe upper quarter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB '26-27 Coupe upper quarter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 07:08 am:

I'm looking for the driver's side upper part for a '26-27 coupe quarter panel. surface rust ok, no rust through.

I'd like the inside window trim also, if you have it.

E-mail: a392hemi@yahoo.com

Thanks, Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 06:57 am:

Anyone?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 12:51 pm:

Hi Pat, Try Model T Haven in Iola, KS.

Email to: modelthaven.com

He has a large parts yard, the service is good and prices are fair.

Keith

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 04:38 pm:

Keith,
I will, but I rather give money to someone on here first, before giving it to a business.

Yes I know, it keeps buisnesses going to help us, but I'd rather help someone out instead.

Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 03:07 pm:

Pat, there's one on Ebay, now, for $250.00. Its the complete left rear quarter from door edge to trunk lower panel, and from roof to bottom sills. May be high unless shipping is feasible. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet, unless you're willing to risk being home bound before you finish your project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 06:17 am:

Terry,
To much. My quarters I rebuilt with new metal. Then I found out what was hidden on one side belt line, under body mud! The whole length of it is rusted out, and has been tried to be brazed up by someone, and did a terrible job of it.
There is to many crushed, or rusted out quarters out there to pay that much for just a usable upper part. Just cut it off below the belt line, and that's it.
I sold two quarters a year ago for 150 for both. Both good with a little rust at the bottom.

Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 07:46 pm:

Still need one. Someone must have a bad quarter around, or a coupe with one on it.

Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 05:20 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike peterson on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 08:39 am:

Pat, what are u willing to pay for a decent one, so I know if its worth taking off a body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 08:40 am:

Mike, I sent you a pm.
Let me know what you think.

Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 08:15 pm:

Still looking for one.

Pat

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration