WTB top bows

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB top bows
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 10:42 pm:

Any one have a set of top bows for a 26 27 roadster for sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 11:07 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 07:07 am:

Bill contact Jack Daron you can check his profile and get his email address. I don't want to post it because he's had some issues in the past with malware. He does a great job with restoring top sockets and generally has several sets available. I speak from experience in what he's capable of doing. I've bought several pieces from him and they are always solid, recondition and dependable. I can't say for sure if he has a set as you already know how hard they are to find but Jack has an incredible eye for finding stuff.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration