Wanted OT-Vintage oil can display cabinet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted OT-Vintage oil can display cabinet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 10:44 am:

Hey guys, i'm looking for a vintage oil can display cabinet like the ones that use to be on the "islands" of service stations. Not looking for anything mint or restored. I am located in lower/middle Michigan. Trying to find one close due to shipping costs. Also, does anyone know Freighter Jim's number and if he dabbles in shipping something like this? I have seen his name a lot. Any leads please let me know. Thank you. p.s. If this ad is inappropriate please advise but I figure with all you car guys you might have knowledge of where one might be.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration