WTB- car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB- car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menteer on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 12:47 pm:

I am interested in purchasing a 24-27 roadster in the Houston area. thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menteer on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:39 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 09:05 am:

I sent you a PM David. A friend has what you want.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 09:16 am:

David,

Bob in Santa Fe, TX has a 1926 Fire Chief T for sale.

I just posted a video of it with his contact number on the MTFCA Facebook page.

He has a few other Model T's for sale as well.

I dropped off Tim's 1915 Touring to him recently.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob on Upper Texas Gulf Coast on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 07:28 pm:

I have 1924 Runabout and 1926 Touring Fire Chiefs car. PM me. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:02 pm:

I believe that is Bob in the image above .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob on Upper Texas Gulf Coast on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 06:26 am:

For those that ask:
1924 Runabout/Roadster has aux speedometer and wood bands, otherwise stock. Starts on battery runs on mag.
1926 Touring has Ruckstell rear axle, Aermore whistle, siren under hood, flashing red lights mounted to windshield posts, new upholstery and interior (not installed), Distributor, Fun Projects pinion bearing. New clutch plates and spring.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration