Mag Horn For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Mag Horn For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 10:41 am:

This is a nice, working mag horn for your '15 or later Model T. It comes complete with mounting bracket. I recently tested the horn using my versatile HCCT and it sounds like a sick duck, just as it should. Thanks to the aid of forum members, I'm even able to post a photo of the horn. $75 including shipping to the lower 48.

PM me or call 320 260-7663

Thanks, Eric

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 07:57 am:

Sold, pending payment. Thanks, MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration