Vintage Ford magazine Volumn 1 - 1st Issue

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Vintage Ford magazine Volumn 1 - 1st Issue
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Schmidt ..... Seattle on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 02:58 pm:

Make a great Christmas gift to fill out your collection of The Vintage Ford magazine.

50% of sale goes to the Puget Sound Model T Ford Club.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/291941016158?_mwBanner=1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 03:01 pm:

Note that this correct first issue V1N1 is dated March-April, meaning that the first volume of the Vintage Ford has only five issues instead of the six that all subsequent volumes have. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 11:14 am:

When I started my collection of Vintage fords, I had to buy two of the very first issues. The first one was assembled with three or more of the same page, so it was not a full magazine. I think that I have a magazine that will pay off very BIG, Just kidding.
Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 01:37 pm:

Kind of like the stamp that was accidently printed with the upside down airplane? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Schmidt ..... Seattle on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 10:40 am:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration