Wanted: JnO Brown Headlamp door brass hinge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: JnO Brown Headlamp door brass hinge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 12:53 pm:

I am need of one JnO Brown 3 rivet headlamp door brass hinge, thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 02:07 pm:

need both sides?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 02:09 pm:

I need just the half that mounts on the door/ring itself

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 08:20 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:58 am:

I have one Ed, 5.00. Do you want it mailed or want to pick it up. Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 12:29 pm:

Thanks Kim, postage is fine, i sent you a pm

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration