Model T Parts for sale. 19 different items.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T Parts for sale. 19 different items.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 06:01 pm:

I'm thinning out my stock of used parts. I just listed these on Craigslist. Click on the link to the ad to see the photos.
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/atq/5875010015.html
I will not ship outside the U.S.A.

2 touring car or roadster cowl tops, $45 each.

1926-27 Tudor Sedan rear window regulator support, $40

Touring car or roadster door, $40

1926-1927 Touring car rear doors $50 left, $95 right.

1915-1916 windshield $195 (same as 1917-22, but the 15-16 has riveted brackets)

Old Sol Nitrojector brand spotlight, $50

1915-1917 steering column with correct horn switch and horn wire tube, $225

TT Truck express bed rear fenders, $300 for the pair.

Pre-1915 brake & reverse pedals with Dodge Brothers forging mark, $20 each

1909-1925 accessory lined parking brake shoes $45 for the set

1926-1927 Fordor sedan fabric, original, from the back of the front seat for making patches to an original interior

Pair of front hubs for Disteel accessory disc wheels. Bearing races need a little work, $350 for the pair.

1915-1927 steering gear case & cover, freshly plated, $200

20 Accessory rear window frames, (these are used to replace the plastic windows with glass. $40 for all.

Gray & Davis accessory starter, tens to early teens vintage, works, $125

21" split rim, mainly used 1924-1927, $45.

The first email to my inbox has the first option to purchase.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 06:55 pm:

Adam have an interest in the 1926-1927 Fordor sedan fabric, original, from the back of the front seat for making patches to an original interior Thanks, Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 08:36 am:

Adam: Hi From Iowa! I could use the metal rear window frames? I assume each is two pieces - an inner & outer? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 09:39 am:

I'll take pre 15 brake pedal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 10:49 am:

Adam, is the gear case brass or nickel plated? Hard to tell from the photo. Thanks, Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:23 am:

The set of accessory lined parking brake shoes have been sold and have been deleted from the craigslist ad.

I'm working on packing & figuring shipping on 5 more items and will contact the folks that inquired on them by early afternoon (central time) today. As I receive confirmation from buyers that they will indeed be purchasing the items, I will delete them from the craigslist ad and also make a post here.

John Williams: the window frames are 20 individual frames. It takes 2 frames to replace 1 window. The inner and outer frames are the same. 20 frames will replace 10 windows. Hope that helps. If you would like to purchase them, please send me an email / private message. The first email in my inbox committing to buy something has the first option to purchase.

Jerry Brancato: The gear case and cover is nickel plated. Send me an email / private message for more photos if you are interested. If you would like to purchase it, send me an email / private message. The first email in my inbox committing to buy something has the first option to purchase.

And to everybody else who would like to purchase an item: When you email me, Please include your address and zip code so I can figure shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 05:16 pm:

The pre-'15 brake & reverse pedals with Dodge Brothers forging marks are sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 06:48 pm:

The 21" split rim is sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 09:06 pm:

The 20 window frames are sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 06:59 pm:

The 1926-27 Tudor Sedan rear window regulator support has been spoken for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 11:57 am:

As of this morning, there are 12 items left:

2 touring car or roadster cowl tops, $45 each.

Touring car 1914-1925 Right Rear door, $40

1926-1927 Touring car rear doors $50 left, $95 right.

1915-1916 windshield $195 (same as 1917-22, but the 15-16 has riveted brackets)**You need this windshield if you are making a later touring/roadster into a "correct '15"**

Old Sol Nitrojector brand spotlight, $50

1915-1917 steering column with correct horn switch and horn wire tube, $225

TT Truck express bed rear fenders (may be aftermarket/accessory), $300 for the pair.

1926-1927 Fordor sedan fabric, original, from the back of the front seat for making patches to an original interior

Pair of front hubs for Disteel accessory disc wheels. Bearing races need a little work, $350 for the pair.

1915-1927 steering gear case & cover, freshly plated, $200

Gray & Davis accessory starter, tens to early teens vintage, works, $125

The first email to my inbox has the first option to purchase.

Here is the link to my local craigslist ad with photos.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/atq/5875010015.html

I am removing items/photos from the craigslist ad as items are sold, so if you don't see an item there, then it has been spoken for (meaning arrival of funds is pending, anyway).

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration