1927 Ford Model T Clown/Parade Car Doodle Bug

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1927 Ford Model T Clown/Parade Car Doodle Bug
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Hall on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 02:08 pm:

1927 Ford Model T Clown/Parade Car. This is a shortened down and chopped sedan. Rear end is bolted right to the back of the transmission. Body has some rot around the bottom edges otherwise fairly solid. Wood floor is bad and seats are loose. Tires are all good even though the front right was flat when I took these photos. I had it running a couple years ago but one of the coils was bad. I ay have another col to go with it. I have a clear L title in my name for it. Used to be a rack on the back with extra weights in it, so the car could do wheel stands. Has been in inside storage for many years. I have a good uncut 27 frame and drive shaft that goes with this sale. $3,500.00 sold as-is. Can stored here in my pole barn for up to six months as long as it is paid for in full. I can load with my forklift. Call Steve 1-386-330-2566 after 10AM up to 10PM eastern time any day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Hall on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 02:20 pm:

Clown Car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 02:24 pm:

Can you add more photos some overall sizes and maybe a photo of someone sitting in it for an idea of the size?? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 02:48 pm:

Maybe The American Legion Post # 64 of Marietta Ohio would be interested in obtaining it? (It looks like that is what's written on the side of the car. I looked them up and they have a Facebook page, but I don't do Facebook)

Many of the organizations that had old Model T parade cars or fire trucks may be interested in re-acquiring them if only they knew they were for sale somewhere...

https://www.facebook.com/AmLegion64/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Hall on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 02:48 pm:

This is a full size 27 T Sedan with the top cut off. Frame has been shortened to the point that the rearend is bolted right to the transmission. These are some photos when i first bought it. I can't take any new photos as i have a broken ankle and the car is parked tightly against another T. Only the frame and driveshafty have been shortened, not the body. Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Hall on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 10:51 am:

Sale Pending

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Hall on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 11:21 am:

SOLD SOLD SOLD to TX

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration