Wanted: original E&J 666 headlights and E&J Sidlights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: original E&J 666 headlights and E&J Sidlights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 10:07 pm:

I am looking for an original pair of brass E&J 666 headlights. I am also looking for brass E&J sidelights and taillight. If you have any for sale please send me an email at alexdragone1@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 05:07 pm:

I have a set of the side lamps and a tail lamp. Sending another message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 05:13 pm:

Hi Royce, that's great. Ill check my email. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 08:29 pm:

Still looking for headlights if anyone has originals for sale.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration