Drivers door for 1927 T coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Drivers door for 1927 T coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 10:15 am:

still looking for a servicable drivers door for a 1927 T coupe ...this will be on a "driver" restoration ...always an optimist...gene french 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 08:53 pm:

to the top again

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 10:45 pm:

Gene I think that Dan found you one today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 10:23 am:

Dave;
that is someones project and is not currently for sale ...thanks for the information ...i am still looking ...any help is appreciated ...always an optimist and Merry Christmas all...Gene French

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 05:27 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 01:22 pm:

Gene the door I was talking about is is three doors sitting in a coupe body. I would think your could buy at least one of the three. I didn't look them over. If you come over after your brake drum I can give you the information on the location of the doors.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration