Model T Steering Wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T Steering Wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Allen on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 10:32 am:

Model T steering wheel rims. I hand craft quality steering wheel rims. If you're in need of a steering wheel rim, I have several of them listed on eBay now. Also, some finished wheels. My
eBay seller name is "WoodByKevin".
Or, you can visit my website at woodbykevinallen.com.
Steering Wheel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 09:57 pm:

Hey Kevin, talked to you awhile back about your steering wheels (they are absolutely beautiful). Ran into a huge problem, just bought a 26' "TT" recently. The "C" cab is a heck of a lot smaller in reality than the photo when I bought it !!! I've already got my belt buckle polished and if I keep it up the buckle is going to disintegrate !!! Do you have a 15" spider for the wood wheel, possibly with a deeper dish ??? It's obvious that you take alotta pride in your work and it shows !!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration