Wanted: Original 1911 radiator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Original 1911 radiator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 12:01 pm:

I am looking for an original 1911 radiator that is in decent condition. My car unfortunately needs a new radiator, but I really don't want to buy a brand new radiator because my car is pretty original and it would look out of place. If you have one you would like to sell please let me know. This is the type with the regular "Ford" script, but no "made in USA" and no rivets on the neck. Thanks! You can email me at: alexdragone1@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 02:10 pm:

Alex,

I have a good one that does not leak. No Made in USA under the Ford script, no holes for gas tubes, no rivets on the neck, and has a serial number plate.

I sent you an email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 08:58 pm:

After speaking with many people and looking at a few original radiators, I think it would be in my best interest to just buy a new radiator. Thanks very much to everyone who replied to my ad. I am still looking for other parts for my 1911 so check out my other wanted ads. Thanks again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 12:59 pm:

Alex, in your situation I would have yours rebuilt with a new core. Should be cheaper than a new one and more than a used one that might need some work. Also you then can say you still have the original radiator.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration