For Sale 1913 1914 & early 15 brass/black Corcoran headlamps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1913 1914 & early 15 brass/black Corcoran headlamps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 08:06 pm:

These headlamps were stored away since 1959. Probably the nicest you'll find.Absolutely no dings in the brass.No cracks in original mirrors or glass lenses.One tiny ding on bottom on one housing.Excellent brass doors.No rust just some black paint chipped in spots.Will have for sale here for one week,after that will be posted on Ebay. $675.00 Firm,and I'll pay for ship & Insure. If interested contact me by Email or phone only, as I am not very good on computor.Can attach 17 photos for you. benlefebre&juno.com 585-261-2661

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 08:14 pm:

The email address should read benlefebre@juno.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 11:30 am:

Hey Reuben sent you an e-mail. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 11:43 am:

And if you are in need; I have pair of Corcoran sidelamps to match. $350 for the pair. These are the very early '13 Corcorans with the brass tops that are blank (no Ford Script and no Corcoran logo).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 03:55 pm:

Thank you to all that inquired . The lamps have been sold. Ben

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration