1926-7 Touring top

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926-7 Touring top
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 08:19 pm:

Fairly new 1926-7 canvas touring top. It is very blue! Perhaps you could paint your T blue. Perhaps you could buy it and give to a friend who is a democrat. Perhaps you could paint the canvas. Artists paint canvas all of the time.

I want $900.00 for it, which is less than a set of irons goes for. I can ship it, but shipping is extra. Blue1!bLUE2BLEW3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

Blue! Blue! My top is blue!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 08:59 pm:

Back to top (no pun intended).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:04 am:

Am I bloooooOOOooooo! You'd be toooooooooo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 12:29 pm:

How much just for the canvas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 03:56 pm:

I will look into the practicality of removing the canvas on Monday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Budd Lacy on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 07:36 pm:

If you remove the canvas I'd be interested in the irons. you can contact me at buddlacy@yahoo.com or 804-252-2196

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 01:00 pm:

The canvas looks like it could be removed. It has a few tacks and one million staples. The back panel zips off with an oversize zipper.

I will emancipate the canvas from the bows and sell the canvas for $125.00 (Plus shipping.)

In that eventuality, I would sell the irons and bows for $800.00

(The extra twenty-five bucks is for removing one million staples. I'll throw in the tacks for free.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 02:31 pm:

Top is sold! Top is blue! Thanks MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration