Steering wheel, Gas gauge and oil can F/S

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Steering wheel, Gas gauge and oil can F/S
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 09:02 pm:

Nice 15" steering wheel, came off my '14, $75.00; Standex gas gauge, specifically made for the Model T, works great, exc. cond, new float, $200.00; Ford script oil can, good condition, 5-1/4" tall, $50.00. See pictures of all items below. All prices INCLUDE shipping in the continental USA. Contact me at {Scampout-at-Comcast-dot-net or use the PM feature. Thank You!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 09:06 pm:

I'll take the steering wheel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 09:11 pm:

Wheel sold, Thank You John!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 09:31 pm:

Darn it, missed another good one. Been looking for a nice 15" wood wheel for a while and this one was priced right too !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 09:15 pm:

Gas gauge and oil can still available. Prices include shipping in continental USA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 07:24 am:

Gas gauge sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration