Car for Sale - 1927 Shooting Brake (Australian car)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Car for Sale - 1927 Shooting Brake (Australian car)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Cansdale on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 03:19 am:

Regrettably, I have been forced into a position where I have to sell my Model T.
It's a '27 Shooting brake body. I had the engine rebuilt with a counterbalanced crank after the original gave up the ghost and at the same time gave the transmission a work over. Has had lots of other things done to it and it has been sitting in my shed for the last 3 years, consequently it has done less than 5 hours work since the rebuild.
I'm in Victoria in Australia, so if anyone down under is lurking on here and is interested, contact me through the forum for further info.
The car is still the main photo on my old website www.modeltcentral.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 02:53 am:

Still looking good Chris.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration