Wanted, NOS late style Ford front spring shackles

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted, NOS late style Ford front spring shackles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 11:38 am:

I want to purchase a pair of New Old Stock, Ford Script front spring shackles. These are for one of my family cars.

I'm not interested in anything with any rust pits, even if they are "lightly pitted". Also not interested in anything with any wear or anything that has been "repaired" (as in welded up and re-machined). Will be interested in anything that is not pitted that can be checked with a micrometer and guaranteed prior to shipment. Willing to pay good for something good, or open to trades (what do you need?).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 11:16 am:

Still looking.

Willing to pay good for something good, or open to trades (what do you need?).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 11:46 am:

I wish you luck Adam. They do show up sometimes, especially at Hershey. Perhaps Bob Bergstadt or even Don Lang might have some laying around? I put a NOS set in my '25 a few years back, and I'm with you, I really like that stuff.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration