FOR SALE: VERY NICE ANDERSON TIMER & fLAPPER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: VERY NICE ANDERSON TIMER & fLAPPER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 07:48 pm:

Timer: $49.98: Used but very good with a good flapper. This unit show almost no wear. When I first pulled it out of the box I thought it was NOS. Anderson timer are used almost exclusively in the Montana 500. One year ever driver in the race used an Anderson but one and he couldn't finish the race. There has to be a reason that the best T mechanics use the Anderson. If anyone is even considering driving in the Montana 500 or the Denver Drag Races should have an Anderson.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 07:50 pm:

Anderson Time, NOTE THIS IS NOT A ROLLER TIMER!!!

Anderson Timer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 07:59 pm:

I for got to say that shipping will be $9.15. Thanks.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 11:03 am:

The Anderson has been promised,

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration