Need used roller tires 30x3.5

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Need used roller tires 30x3.5
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 08:47 pm:

Hello all
Haven't been on for a while due to family health issues.
I'm looking for someone who has some used roller tires they aren't using or someone who just went new. They can be cracking and or ugly. Tired of the duct tape rubbing off when moving car around.
I will pay up front shipping and for your time. I talked to a gentleman about a year ago but lost his contact.

I'm just outside of Philadelphia PA.
Thanks a bunch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 01:58 am:

How many do you want? Mine are all good rubber and almost bald. $5.00 each and you arrange and pay shipping.

Ed Archer aka #4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 05:57 pm:

Hi Ed. Sent you a pm
Tks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration