FS - early Hinze coil box and coils

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS - early Hinze coil box and coils
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Barnett on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

I have the coil box and coil set back up for sale. The fellows I had interested before didn't pan out so here is the package again. The new price is $400 plus actual shipping. Let me know if you have any questions. Once I have a zip code I will package the box and coils up to get an actual price on shipping. Item located in NE Iowa near Plainfield. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 10:59 am:

It is the 1913 style.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Barnett on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 01:00 pm:

Updated price to be $375 shipped to your door.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 03:20 pm:

Actually, Larry, they are the very early '14 style, produced in the early summer of 1913, around late May/June. This box and its coils was one of the very last wooden Heinze setups to be used on the Model T. Heinze kept supplying Ford with coil units for a short time after the wood box era but the contacts locations were changed to match the new Ford/K-W specs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Barnett on Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 04:56 pm:

They are now sold to go to a fellow from Iowa. Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration