FOR SALE; ROADSTER DECK LID

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; ROADSTER DECK LID
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 05:31 pm:

Deck Lid: $57.50. Please walk ins only.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-77-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 05:32 pm:

Deck Lid:

deck lid

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 10:18 pm:

No one has picked up the deck lid yet. Its still sitting outside the door of the shop waiting.

skeleton

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 04:39 am:

The turtle deck is not much good but the Lid is good. Still for sale but I will not be able to sell until after March 20th as I will be in Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rik Van on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 03:55 am:

wish I could walk in Dave lol I sure need it but would be a long walk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 08:44 am:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration