Union Generals and Model Ts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Union Generals and Model Ts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Davey Jules on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 07:35 pm:

Today, I was looking over a list of Union Civil War Generals. The list included their dates of birth and death.

I wondered how many of these men could have possibly owned a car, possibly a Model T.

48 Union Generals were alive during some part of the Model T Era.

33 lived into the 1910's; 6, into the 1920's; 2, into the 1930's.

The Civil War and Model T's. With all that has been written on these two classic facets of Americana, I was curious if anyone had ever come across any stories/photos of Model T's and aged Civil War commanders (Union or Confederate)?

Davey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Davey Jules on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 07:36 pm:

Sorry, wrong forum. Davey

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration