FS Early pinion thrust bearings NOS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Early pinion thrust bearings NOS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Butterworth on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 06:25 am:

I have several thrust bearings for the enclosed bolt style pinion carrier. I replaced the balls with new steel bearings.$50.00 each includes shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Butterworth on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 06:22 am:

Now $40.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:36 am:

Tom.. for clarification - You are referring to the Cup, race, and balls - all held in place by the snap ring. Is that correct? And by "replacing the balls with new steel bearings", you are referring to replacing the balls with new balls? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Butterworth on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 09:23 am:

Thats correct I have 7 or 8 the balls had light surface rust and easier to replace than to clean.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Butterworth on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 07:46 am:

Now 35.00

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration