Atwater Kent Gear Needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Atwater Kent Gear Needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Lance on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 10:26 am:

Greetings!

I am in need of the camshaft gear for the Atwater Kent distributor. I am not positive which gear I need so if you can identify and let me know it would be appreciated. As you probably know, Lang's and Chafin's sells two sets...A Slanted and a Vertical. Thanks for your time!

Phil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 11:39 am:

Sent you a PM. The gears, last time I looked, sold by Lang's are not for the LA clip on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Lance on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 02:40 pm:

Thanks Mark!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 03:20 pm:

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 03:56 pm:

The "slanted and vertical" are in reference to the Atwater Kent front plate distributor drives. Your distributor appears to be the model LA clip on distributor.

I can help you with these gears if you wish. Send me a PM or an e-mail at dmcgearsatyahoodotcom and we can discuss further.

Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration