Low Drum, Cheap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Low Drum, Cheap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 01:19 pm:

49 + shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 02:15 pm:

Ha ha, you broke it didn't you Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 02:55 pm:

Do you take Pay Pal Steve?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 03:24 pm:

Half off?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 12:10 pm:

Bummer! I need the pieces that are missing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 12:17 pm:

Did that happen while "adding metal" to balance it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 12:31 pm:

Will that cause premature band wear?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

I've seen here on the forum that if you use Kevlar lining, cut it up into 4 pieces, paint the ends with orange paint, and rivet the pieces of lining onto the metal band with a little gap between each section, it will perform flawlessly where any other band would fail!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 12:40 am:

Has it been crack tested?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 05:28 am:

I could fix that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:59 am:

I would not buy that drum. I heard they are not nearly as good as what their "cracked up" to be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 09:08 am:

I'm building a speedster and trying to keep everything as light as possible. How much weight would I save by using this drum? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 09:47 am:

Just needs a little balancing!:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration