Car for Sale 1915 Ford Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Car for Sale 1915 Ford Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lawthers on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 05:14 pm:

1915 Ford Touring for sale. Above average condition overall. Camper option that folds the front seat down. 1926 motor. Ruckstell. Demountable wheels. Selling for a friend. Asking $12,500. Contact Tom

1915 Ford Touring1915 Ford Touring Camper1915 Ford Touring rear1915 Touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lawthers on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 05:24 pm:

Located: Tehachapi, CA. About 1.5 hours north of Los Angeles.
1915 Tour1915 tour

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 04:53 pm:

Wow, That's a cool steering wheel lock. Is it a fatman tilting wheel?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 08:10 pm:

That camper option is super neat. Is that a home made accessory or something that can be bought as a set?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lawthers on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 11:18 am:

I believe that the steering wheel is only locking. I never got around to see if it was a "fatman" tilting wheel.

The camper option was a period kit that was offered by a few companies. Not only can you go on tour, you can skip the motel cost by sleeping in your T.

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lawthers on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 11:31 am:

Camper Conversion.CamperCamper a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lawthers on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 11:34 am:

Camper Conversion.Camper b.Camper c.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Shelton on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 09:13 am:

Is it possible to give you call about your car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Torben Jensen on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 05:32 pm:

Hi Tom.
I am very interested in the Model T. Please send more information about the car.
My email is: to.jensen@mail.dk.
Thanks Torben

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sayer on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 12:57 am:

This car is amazing, I only wished I had the funds free to purchase her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lawthers on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 12:17 pm:

Hi all,

Thank you to the many folks who were interested in this car.

It has been sold to an enthusiast in Denmark.

Thanks again,
Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 06:24 pm:

Perfect. I am thinking he got a great and unique car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 10:28 pm:

I was envisioning a cross country trip with that fold down seat!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Joiner on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 11:00 pm:

If something falls through with the sale please let me know

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration