Searching for early Brass Headlights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Searching for early Brass Headlights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daryl Miles- North Carolina on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 12:09 am:

I'm looking for a set of '12 headlights , and we're also building a '14 speedster that the owner wants the same type headlights for. I also have a few questions about windshield brace clamps down at the headlight/radiator area....somebody please give me a good picture or sell me some?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 07:58 am:

Daryl I will send you some pics of the brace from my '12 later today. Gotta go out to the barn to take 'em. Sending PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 03:05 pm:

Daryl. I am working on some 13-14 Black and Brass headlights. Does your friend want all Brass or Black and Brass lights

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daryl Miles- North Carolina on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:31 am:

I should've been more specific about what type of lights. I searched images and found E&J 666 and Atwood-Castle. Those are the style of headlights he wants. All brass. We also would need the fork brackets. Also needing side lamp mounting brackets for a wood firewall. The side lamps are JnO Brown

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration