1927 Touring for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1927 Touring for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:29 pm:

FOR SALE:1927 Touring
This is a older restoration the interior needs to be done yet. I installed a temporary seat to drive it. It starts easily with the starter and runs off the coils and mag. This would make a awesome daily driver. Call with questines. 6000.00 OBO 563-568-8487 www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcyJcRnRQoc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:41 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:44 pm:

This has a current Iowa Title

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 12:19 pm:

Looks great! Perfect for that add a little upholstery and drive as is. Tremendous condition to start with. Wish my shop wasn't full and my wife wouldn't notice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 09:24 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 10:33 am:

Looks like a nice solid project!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 07:25 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 10:59 am:

How come everything I want is sooo far away?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 08:50 am:

I would meet part way for expenses if it would help anyone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 03:21 pm:

Mike, so that would be like in the middle of Colorado? hee hee

Gene from Manchester

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 10:11 pm:

Colorado might be a fun trip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 11:23 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Friday, December 02, 2016 - 06:20 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 05:17 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 10:47 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 08:44 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 07:33 am:

Just letting you guys know I will be going to Chickasaw swap meet in march so that might help on shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 08:21 am:

G.R., Iowa aint that bad of a drive for you! Two nights is all. Go get it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 08:38 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Levi on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

Strictly for perspective for anyone considering this car. I have no interest in the sale of this car (beyond wishing I could just trade, haha):

I have spent "almost as much" just getting my 26 touring car here, in a heap. Mine has no windshield frame, coils, any semblance of top, interior at all, body wood, is badly rusted and I have no clue about the condition of the drivetrain. It did come with a Recardo head, Ruckstell and hassler shocks, all of which actually added more variables and time to to the end result of a daily driver. I will easily spend "almost as much" over again, to get my car to the same state as this one. Maybe it's a heap, in person, and maybe it's not as sound as it could be, I don't know, but it seems to me like a good deal to get a car this complete compared to piecing one together like I will be doing...

Chris, in Boulder

(Message edited by Li'l Teezy on January 22, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 11:35 pm:

It's a sweet looking old T. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 09:17 am:

Sold thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration