5 Gallon Sandblaster Free to Good Home

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 5 Gallon Sandblaster Free to Good Home
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Syverson on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 12:14 pm:

I won"t be doing any more sand blasting, and would love to give this to some Model T person who could use it. It works great, best with a bigger sized compressor. Pick up only. I live NW of Chicago in Lake Zurich.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Wilson on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 09:40 pm:

I have an interest in the sandblaster. I'm in Bolingbrook and I have a customer that I visit in Lake Zurich. It would probably be the first full week of December before I could pick it up. I'm not a "T" guy per say, I'm an teens and early 20's Touring car guy. I currently have a '22 Overland Model 4 Touring car. Here's a link to my car being featured in Old Cars Weekly http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/car-of-the-week/car-of-the-week-1922-overland-model -4-touring My email address is wilson1rodger@comcast.net. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Syverson on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 11:20 pm:

I found a home for it. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration