FOR SALE; TOP BOWS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; TOP BOWS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 12:33 pm:

Top Bows; Many different years, walk ins only. Take your pick. Some are complete sets of tourings. I believe that there are some 26 top bows with the curved bottoms. Prices will vary.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 12:34 pm:

Top Bows:

top bows long picture

top bows short pictre

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron MacIntyre on Monday, February 20, 2017 - 10:52 am:

Do you have a front bow for a 1927?

Thanks, Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 12:33 am:

Ron, Sorry, I don't have any 27 front top bows.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 11:07 pm:

Any oval socket roadster sets?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kalsem on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 12:09 am:

Would you happen to have the front bow for a 1921 roadster? Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 11:58 am:

Hate to take over the thread.
I also looked for a bow and irons for my 15.
Mel Draper sells new bows for $30.00 + shipping and he also makes top irons.
Located in OH 419-368-3226
Happy Days!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 06:05 pm:

Just received some more top bows. No round bows only square bows.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration