FOR SALE; TOP BOWS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; TOP BOWS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

Top Bows; Many different years, walk ins only. Take your pick. Some are complete sets of tourings. I believe that there are some 26 top bows with the curved bottoms. Prices will vary.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 12:40 pm:

Top Bows:

short top bows

long top bows

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 12:48 pm:

Top Bows:

top bows

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 12:03 pm:

Please note that this is only 1/2 of the top bows. For some reason I could not shrink the other picture enough to post on here.
Please walk in only, come and take a look there are many different kinds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 12:39 am:

I Sure wish you were closer, I'd walk in every day. If only you could ship parts so the rest of us could buy from you.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 01:42 am:

Dave I'll give you a call I'm looking for the main top sockets that connect to the pivot arm for a 26/7 roadster, driver and passenger side. It has the curve that connects to the pivot arm and has a small top socket that is attached to it. Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 10:50 pm:

Bill Crosby, I do ship parts, I drive to town and ship parts every day. I have shipped as many as 17 in one day. Usually I only ship one or two. I have walk ins EVERY day. They often take the heavy stuff like axles, frames and blocks. You have to understand that I really enjoy hunting for parts and also I have a lot of good friends stop by and give me box loads of parts.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration