WTB - Wing Window Brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - Wing Window Brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 12:51 pm:

Looking for brackets just like the ones pictured for mounting small wing windows on my '15 Touring. If you have the glass too that'd be swell-- but I could always have some cut. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 01:08 pm:

Langs have those. MG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 01:16 pm:

MG, do you know what Lang's calls them? I've tried searching Wind Wing Bracket and just Wind Wing. Do these go by some other name? Thanks, Jerry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 01:24 pm:

https://www.modeltford.com/item/7700ABRKT.aspx
Ouch!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 01:43 pm:

Lordy! Well, if anyone has a set they want to sell for somewhat less, I'll hold out for the time being. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 03:56 pm:

Give Glen a call at Chaffin's Garage as he is the source (951) 735-4791.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 02:24 pm:

Thanks, Mark. I'll give him a call. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 03:25 pm:

I ran into a nice guy at the Greenfield village car show who owned a speedster who told me to get hold of him for some wind wing brackets to mount my windshield to the speedster I'm building. I can't for the life of me remember his name or the number he gave me. If your reading this please PM me. I was the guy from Tennessee who owned the red 11 Openrunabout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 04:59 pm:

Just go to a car show with your screw driver and running shoes! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 10:46 pm:

Jerry: I have three sets. If I get time tomorrow I will try and send you some pictures of them.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 01:54 am:

Thank you, Mark. Look forward to seeing them! Jerry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration