Wanted Warford Under-drive 15 tooth cluster gear

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Warford Under-drive 15 tooth cluster gear
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 04:18 pm:

The rest of the gears on the cluster gear look good. The Under-drive gear has two teeth that are half gone so just checking to see if someone has a decent gear. By time I would take it off, machine off the boss, add spacers and break the corners would not have much tooth (X2) left. I would not mind that if the gear was better to start with. Not looking for top shelf gear, a nice serviceable one will do. The one that's on it now looks to have been run for more then a few miles as is. This one has 15 teeth.
Thank you
MarkG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 06:21 pm:

I'll check my stash but it's not unusual to find chips and a missing corner of a tooth on a good running Warford. Got some myself but it still runs perfect.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 07:13 pm:

Chipped corner I could and would live with but...Thanks MarkG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 03:10 pm:

Mark, the spare one I have mostly looks like the tooth just to the left of the two you are concerned about.
You might post this to the top out of the classifieds since you haven't had much response down here with guys giving suggestions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 10:52 pm:

Mark: I had two bottom warford clusters but I think they may be goine. I know one has gone. I will try to remember tomorrow to look and see if I still have one left. They both certainly looked way better than yours.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Paetz on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 09:47 am:

sent you a email

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 06:40 pm:

If all goes as planed, should have one on it's way by next Wed. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration