Wanted - brake shoes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted - brake shoes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:15 pm:

want an original , used pair of brake shoes for a '21 model. I have linings and rivets. need shoes. text 828-726-7664

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

Tommy, original shoes were not lined.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 12:39 am:

I still need a set of used shoes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James E Smitherman on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 09:00 pm:

Call James at 205 755 3337 I have a pair of shoes that you can use your linings and rivets on. Thanks James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 11:22 pm:

I now have shoes. Thanks James.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration