Want crank pulley and crank handle clutch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Want crank pulley and crank handle clutch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 08:18 pm:

I need an original crankshaft pulley and a clutch pulley for the crank handle. text 828-726-7664

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 09:52 am:

Tommy: I have a lot of crankshaft pulleys. I will send you a message.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 09:18 pm:

I now have a crank clutch hub , but still need an original crankshaft pulley. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 09:21 pm:

I now have the starter clutch hub but still need an original crankshaft pulley. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 09:21 pm:

What?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 11:32 pm:

Tommy, I think the part you have is the starting crank ratchet (#3906). Better check the parts book and see which pulley you need. There are two different sizes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 01:30 pm:

The pulley for my '21 is 3-3/4" for '17-27 models.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration