WTS this but do not know what it is ?????

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTS this but do not know what it is ?????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 11:43 pm:

I got these three rings with some Model T and Model A parts I bought. I hate to throw anything away, but I do not know what these rings belong to, and if anybody needs them they are for sale. $35 bucks and that includes shipping in the USA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 11:57 pm:

I'll take em

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 12:13 am:

They are spoken for, waiting on payment.
But I still do not know what they are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 04:26 pm:

Stove pipe? Where it meets the wall?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 06:13 pm:

Accessory hubcaps for '39 Ford wheel covers. Goes over the painted area of the hubcap between the wheel and the polished part of the cap with the V-8 embossment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration