For Sale 1913 Model T Touring Barn Find

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1913 Model T Touring Barn Find
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 11:01 pm:

For sale is a 1913 Model T Touring. The back seat and doors were removed to make a pickup and were stored in the barn and are included. radiator holds water, has all the latches, correct brackets and trim pieces. early frame, correct axles, fender brackets, head lamp and side lamp brackets, 1914 style windshield. Later oil pan, wood will need replacing but usable for pattern. Body has surface rust only, no rust through. Missing right rear fender. Email for more information and photos. $4,400. 1913 Touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 09:52 pm:

The 1913 is sold pending payment. I have had multiple inquires, I will follow up in the order I received the emails should the need arise. Thank you all and thank you MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration