Wanted: Set of Spark Plugs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Set of Spark Plugs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Drake on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 10:21 am:

I'm tired of looking at the modern set of Motorcraft plugs that are in my touring car now and am hunting for something more correct. Would prefer a set of plugs, rather than ones and twos by themselves. Brand isn't that important, but would love a set of Champion X's. I have Edison's in another T and those run fine as well.

Thanks for the help!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 10:38 am:

Andy, I also prefer the Edison plugs, I am currently running a set in my 1924 cut-off touring.

I have a set of five (four are lightly used, the fifth is brand new) Champion X plugs that I bought new, then ran for a few months in my '24 before I installed the Edisons.

You can have the set of five for $100.00 including shipping. If you're interested, please PM me with your shipping address and I will reply with payment instructions. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 01:06 pm:

The Champion X plugs are being held for Andy, pending payment. Thanks Andy and MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration