Ford Times 1910-11

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Ford Times 1910-11
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 06:48 pm:

I need some of the dates for 1910 and 1911. I would be interested in any issues for those two years. I am interested primarily in Ford Times through 1917. Since I have a 1910 Ford, the early issues are most interesting. I do have the set of reprints, but it is nice to have originals.Model T Times

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 09:24 am:

Not meaning to hijack your thread Darel but since your pic shows a '13 and I happen to have a '13 Touring I would sure like to have one from that year! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 07:28 pm:

If there's one offered for 1913, I'll rassle ya for it, Tim !! I'd like that number just for the cover. I'd almost forgotten how great 'teens ad art was. The little owl says "Watch the Fords go by", I wonder if there's significance to the license number ? I had no idea "Ford Times" went all the way back that far !! Darel, no wonder you're interested in collecting them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 07:31 pm:

Yep Rich, they do. I do happen to have two of 'em from 1912 to accompany "Pete" my '12 Comm. RPU.

Have a good Thanksgiving y'all! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 07:52 pm:

(Message edited by cudaman on November 23, 2016)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration