FREE: FRONT AXLES

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FREE: FRONT AXLES
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 12:05 am:

Front Axles Free when accompanied by other purchase. Please walk ins only.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 12:06 am:

Front Axles:

axles #1

axles #2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 02:59 pm:

I would love one of those to make a trailer with but your just too far away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 05:36 pm:

Well Will, he said "walk in's only" so if you leave now you may be there by Christmas. If you decide to go, pick one up for me and I'll walk to the interstate and meet you to get mine. :-)

Dave, you offer so many good deals I'm upset that I don't live closer to you so your just going to have to move closer to me! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 10:28 pm:

Dennis I think I will stay here. Good weather, mountains close by to drive my T in. I live out of town so I get to drive one of my Ts every morning to town to have coffee with friends. Beside I have walk ins every day which I enjoy and even take some of them for rides.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 11:07 am:

Dave, The rear end housings arrived Wednesday. We will put them to good use. Thank you and happy Thanksgiving. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 07:24 pm:

Glen I am glad they were OK for you. I will scare up another load. Right now I have been as busy as a bee trying to scare up a bunch of Holley NHs for a Denver Crew of 25.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 07:48 pm:

Glen I am glad they were OK for you. I will scare up another load. Right now I have been as busy as a bee trying to scare up a bunch of Holley NHs for a Denver Crew of 25. Today the wife and I spend with Day with 3 model Ts, Two Kids, Two grand kids and a Great Grand daughter at a new City park in Lyons, Colorado. The Park is the nicest small town park I have ever seen. It has a small river running through it. The river is damed up about every 50 yards or so and is used as KAYAK race coarse in the summer. The local kids use the dams for swimming pools and have a nice cliff above one of the first pools to jump off into the pool. It also has all new swings and slides and even a slack line for the kids to ride on.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 08:05 pm:

It looks like we may have a combined Denver and Northern Colorado Tour to Lyons this coming June. It has excellent covered eating facilities in case of rain. Good clean bathrooms and plenty of cafes in town to pick up a picnic lunch. There is also a good size area with hook ups for motor homes for any out of town or out of state people cruising around in the motor homes. The exact date has not been set. The town has a population of 1,585 and is one of the main routes into Rocky Mountain National Park and the town of Estes Park. We will try to offer more information when things get firmed.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration